Sunday, March 09, 2014

This Is New

I got this in spam mail last week. It really speaks for itself, don't you think?

From: yanglim177 at a yahoo e-mail address

Subject: SAD NEWS!!!

Re: YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR LIVE

Attn:
          
I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU, IS A PITY THAT THIS IS HOW YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO END. MY DUTY AS I AM MAILING YOU NOW IS JUST TO KILL YOU AND I HAVE TO DO IT AS I HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID. SOMEONE YOU CALL A FRIEND WANTS YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS, AND THE PERSON HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS PROJECT, THE PERSON ALSO CAME TO US AND TOLD ME THAT HE WANT YOU DEAD AND HE PROVIDED US WITH YOUR NAME, PICTURE AND OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION'S WE NEEDED ABOUT YOU. SO I SENT MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN AND THEY HAVE CARRIED OUT THE NECESSARY INVESTIGATION NEEDED FOR THE OPERATION ON YOU,  AND THEY HAVE DONE THAT BUT I TOLD THEM NOT TO KILL YOU THAT I WILL LIKE TO CONTACT YOU, NOT SINCE THEIR FINDINGS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT.

I CALLED MY CLIENT BACK AND ASK OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH I DIDN'T TELL WHAT I WANTED TO DO WITH IT, GAVE IT TO ME AND I AM USING IT TO CONTACT YOU NOW. AS I AM WRITING TO YOU NOW MY MEN ARE MONITORING YOU AND THEY ARE TELLING ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU OF THE DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION.

TAKE CARE.
Name: SIR. SILENT (INT' KILLER)
~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, yes, it speaks for itself, but here's some commentary anyway.

Um...how am I supposed to save my live? There's no demand for me to do anything except "not come out." There's no link for them to infect me or demand reparation of some sort. So what's the point?

I love that the value of my death is only $500. Oh, no, wait, that's what my husband said he paid when I read this to him.

I have so many questions! How am I innocent? Or not innocent, if that's not a typo? Why would the person who hired SIR. SILENT to kill me give him my e-mail address without demanding to know why he wanted it? Why would he be willing to extend it to my family with no additional payment? That's not very professional.

So tell me! Anyone else getting this in their spam mail? Is there an epidemic of murder-for-hire, or am I a lucky one? :)

No comments: